'; //-->

Tuesday, August 13, 2002

I neglected to update my blog yesterday. I was busy working on my latest treatise, an essay entitled "On Education." I hope to have it finished soon.

It is very humid today in Brooklyn. Across from where I live is a park, and a cool breeze occassionally passes through. I believe life would be unbearable without the little pleasures. Speaking of little pleasures, I discovered that my local video store throws out its movie posters after a few weeks. Such would have been the fate of their "Amelie," had I not rescued it at the last moment. It's still in very good condition, and I plan to give it to my cousin as a housewarming gift. If anyone out there wants a poster for a particular new video release, let me know. I will make the minimum effort to procure it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home