'; //-->

Friday, April 28, 2006

SEASON FINALE?

Well, I hope you enjoyed my last blog post, entitled “FORMER PREZ? BUT I BARELY KNOW HER!” It will, in fact, be my last for quite a while. You know I just love posting about my misadventures online, but at this point, I can’t help thinking that my newspaper job should come first and foremost.

You see, I can make more money if I write more articles. As it stands, a lot of time I could spend reporting news goes to the keeping up this blog – not that I regret any of that. But it’s struck me as odd that I spend more time each week writing “When Blogs Attack!” than I spend at my freelance gig. And while being a beat reporter could potentially lead me to better-paying, higher profile jobs, I’m not sure the same thing applies to my blog.

So for the near future, I’m going to be doing the vast majority of my writing off-line, and in print. Just about all of you know who I am and what newspaper I work for, and you can always go to their online site and read my actual news reporting. True, it’ll be less weird, but probably shorter, too. In the meantime, don’t fret that this blog won’t be maintained at all. I’ve spent the last few weeks looking for a short-term replacement, and I think I’ve found somebody who will do a pretty good job filling in.

That’s all for now, folks. Ta-ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger ....!!.... said...

But perhaps if you should find that a particular link is no longer available, please let me know.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home