'; //-->

Friday, August 01, 2003

ALL THE WURST FOR TRYING.

Earlier this month, I posted about a dream I had. In the dream, I was in a terrible sausage-serving fast food eatery called "Hot and Now." Since posting about the dream, certain parties have expressed interest in using "Hot and Now" for an actual sausage-related restaurant.

I don't think that's a good idea. There must be infinitely better names out there for sausage restaurants. Personally, I've come out with a list of ten that I think would be good names. If you come up with some of your own, feel free to share.


TOP TEN NAMES FOR SAUSAGE-SERVING RESTAURANTS:

10. For Better or for Wurst
9. Chip Off the Ol' Brockwurst
8. Kielbasa Nova
7. Always a Wiener!
6. The Missing Link
5. Da Bratwurst
4. Three Weisser Men
3. More Banger for yer Buck
2. Kiss! Kiss! Banger! Banger!
1. The Best of Times, the Wurst of Times

That's my list. The end. Nothing Mortadella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home