'; //-->

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING...

About a week ago, I received my letter of acceptance from SUNY at Buffalo. Then, over the weekend, I receive a letter of acceptance from Rutgers. Rutgers is my first choice, and I implied as much to SUNY at Buffalo (Note: I did not flat out turn Buffalo down. I merely stated that I had to weigh pros and cons, that kind of thing. The pros and cons of attending Rutgers, to be specific.) Just now, SUNY at Buffalo offers me a grad assistantship.

Are grad assistantships good things? Is this a terrific opportunity that I would be a fool not to seize? Should I hold out for more? I've let Rutgers know about Buffalo's offer, as I try to play both sides against each other. What gives? I graduated with a 3.25 GPA. I don't think I warrant this kind of attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home