'; //-->

Friday, January 10, 2003

Due to the overwhelming response to my last entry, I--heh heh. Sorry, even I can't keep a straight face when I write that. Um, due to the overwhelming response to my reality show idea, For Love or Jihad, I feel like tacking on an addition. There are a lot of lonely Average Joes and Janes out there. To them I put the following hypothetical situation: Let's say you encounter someone whom you feel could be that special someone. And let's say, several months into the relationship, he/she suddenly reveals that he/she is an Islamic militant. Not only that, but they feel the relationship cannot continue unless YOU--that's right, YOU--join their Islamic or other radical fundamentalist group. To quote Karl Malden: What will you do? WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Be honest, people. God knows we're already expected to change ourselves for the other person. But how far is too far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home