'; //-->

Sunday, December 22, 2002

IT’S GOOD TO HAVE A PLAN.

Been a while since I posted something. Spent the week doing GRE diagnostic exams and making flashcards. From the diagnostic exam, I learned that I have really poor quantitative skills. I also found out that staring at a computer screen too long makes me sleepy. While neither of these things bodes well for the upcoming GRE, I think I can overcome these problems. Also, it’s not like I’m trying to get into the best program in the country.

I’m only trying to get accepted to one of the top ten programs in the country. SUNY Buffalo: great facilities, decent-looking program. Luckily, my fall-back school is Albany State. Not a top tenner, but it has the program I want and more-than-adequate facilities. It’s also a party school, so who knows? I might actually develop some of them social skills (Anything’s possible.)

At any rate, I’m giving myself six or seven weeks to properly prep for this Herculean task. Wish me luck, or, if you don’t wish to wish me luck, at least don’t wish me ill will.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Tsui Hark’s “Black Mask 2” hits video stores this week! It’s bypassed American theaters completely, so it’s got to be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home