'; //-->

Friday, September 26, 2003

THE BEST BLOG EVER AND OTHER NEWS...

As unlikely as it may sound, Rick's blog has managed to cheer me up. Not because of the relentless and disturbing fetishism, which neither cheers me up nor brings me down, but because of the interesting tidbits regarding Korean culture. For example, I found out from his blog that if I were in South Korea, and I told everyone that I was 24, they would think I had been on God's gray earth for only 22 years. So in South Korea, I would be 22. The perfect age to have not accomplished anything in life! This cheers me up, because at 22, I still have my whole life ahead of me. Whereas, at 24, I am an over-the-hill racehorse who deserves to be put out of his misery.

So Rick, I thank you, both as a human being, and as an over-the-hill racehorse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home