'; //-->

Friday, September 19, 2003

THE FUNNIEST BLOG EVER AND OTHER NEWS...

Rick's blog, Yankee E-I-E-I-O (Or something) may be the funniest blog I have ever read. More importantly, should Rick continue to write on a regular basis, he may end up with one of the most important books of the 21st century. No joke! South Korea's economy grows stronger by the day, as does their apathy for America. And how many books about Americans living in South Korea are on the market right now?

So in closing, keep up the good work, Rick.

TOO MANY JOB OFFERS!

Wow, I could end up working at Midtown Comics. In related news, my cousin, a manager at Duane Reader, called me up the other day and told me one of her assistant managers committed suicide in the employee bathroom. Several handfuls of ecstacy and a morbid note stating that he could no longer handle the terrible hours and horrible customers were involved. But the important thing is, if I want to be an assistant manager for a Duane Reade, the opportunity is there!

Oh, and a non-profit on Greenwich Street is looking for grant writers. I'm invited to an introductory meeting on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home